- This event has passed.
Introductory Wine Course
November 19, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
One event on November 19, 2020 at 5:30 pm
Everything you need to start your wine journey!
Courses Now Available November 5th, 12th, 19th!
- $100 per person
- $49 per person to stay and play as Chef Kevin Fonzo creates a delicious array of his classic Italian fare
Wine is for everyone to enjoy. Join us for our introduction to Kcuvee’s five senses approach to wine tasting. Once you understand the basic concepts, you will have everything you need to start your wine journey with us.
Whether you’re looking to have a fun night out with friends and loved ones, entertain your clients, or simply have a curiosity to learn more about wine, Kcuvée provides an education that will unlock your palate and change the way you sip and taste wine.
Employing all five senses, Kcuvée brings the terroir of the world to you through an experiential, tactile wine education experience. Discover unknown grapes, learn the stories behind the labels, and most importantly, discover what you truly enjoy so you won’t have to punish your palate again. With understanding and education comes empowerment: choose more of what you like. Wine lists and shelves can be intimidating – so many labels, varietals, blends, and regions – that it’s hard to know where to begin. Kcuvée is here to help you make the right decisions – both at restaurants and at home.
None. Suitable for every level of wine enthusiast.
You will learn
- The main grape varieties and how to differentiate between them
- The basic principles of winemaking
- How to properly taste wine
- How to choose the wines you love
- Wne Etiquette
During this course, you will taste four different wines and will be given a printed study guide where you will be able to take notes.
- Tasting of 4 Wines
- Printed Wine/Course Guide
- Wine etiquette – opening, pouring, drinking
- Reading and understanding wine labels.
What to Know / Bring
- Please bring a photo ID. All participants must be age 21+.
- All guests under age 21 are not permitted.