- This event has passed.
Late Night Drive-in: E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial
June 12, 2020 @ 11:30 pm - June 13, 2020 @ 2:00 am
We ask that you make a $15 donation to reserve your vehicle space: 1 ticket = 1 car. If you’d like to make an additional donation, we’d be grateful! Proceeds go to help support Enzian Theater, Orlando’s non-profit art house cinema.
This drive-in screening of E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial will be held in the parking lot of Ace Cafe, 100 W Livingston St. Look for our staff at the entrance to greet and direct you.
Please have your Eventbrite ticket ready to scan. You may show it on your mobile device, or print it out.
What you need to know:
- Your ticket is your space reservation. You must make a reservation in advance. Standby will only be accommodated if there are remaining spaces available upon the start of the film. Have your ticket barcode ready for us to scan upon entry.
- “Doors” open around 11 p.m. “Doors” for the 11:30 show will open as soon as the lot is cleared from previous screening – please plan to arrive around 11 p.m. We will work diligently to get your parked comfortably before the start of the second show.
- The movie will begin around 11:30 p.m. We encourage you to support our event partner and order to-go from Ace Cafe. Their food is delicious! Call 407-996-6686 to inquire about placing a food order for Friday’s drive-in. Check out their menu here. (Menu options may be limited for this showtime)
- You will need FM Radio. We will have an FM transmitter on site and will let you know which station to tune into at the event.
- Walk-ups, bicycles, and lounge chairs are prohibited. This event is meant to encourage a positive movie-going experience while continuing to practice safe social distancing. Please stay in your vehicles. Thank you for understanding. (Chairs in truck beds are allowed)
- Cars will be parked according to size. This will allow for optimum viewing. We appreciate your patience with our volunteers and staff as we work hard to make sure everyone has an enjoyable evening.