- This event has passed.
Late Night Drive-in: Rocky Horror Picture Show
July 18 @ 11:30 pm - July 19 @ 2:00 am
We ask that you make a $15 donation to reserve your vehicle space: 1 ticket = 1 car. If you’d like to make an additional donation, we’d be grateful! Proceeds go to help support Enzian Theater, Orlando’s non-profit art house cinema.
This drive-in screening of Rocky Horror Picture Show will be held in the back parking lot of the Plaza Live Orlando, 425 N Bumby Ave. Look for our staff at the entrance to greet and direct you.
When arriving at the event, please have your Eventbrite ticket ready to scan. You may show it on your mobile device, or print it out.
What you need to know:
- Your ticket is your space reservation. You must make a reservation in advance. Standby will only be accommodated if there are remaining spaces available upon the start of the film. Have your ticket barcode ready for us to scan upon entry.
- “Doors” open around 11 p.m. “Doors” for the 11:30 show will open as soon as the lot is cleared from previous screening – please plan to arrive around 11 p.m. We will work diligently to get your parked comfortably before the start of the second show.
- The movie will begin around 11:30 p.m. We encourage you to support our event partners and order to-go from local restaurants nearby. The Milk District food is delicious!
- You will need FM Radio. We will have an FM transmitter on site and will let you know which station to tune into at the event. We recommend bringing a portable radio if you have one.
- Walk-ups, bicycles, and lounge chairs are prohibited. This event is meant to encourage a positive movie-going experience while continuing to practice safe social distancing. Please watch the movie from within your vehicle. Thank you for understanding. (Chairs in truck beds are allowed)
- Cars will be parked according to size. This will allow for optimum viewing. We appreciate your patience with our volunteers and staff as we work hard to make sure everyone has an enjoyable evening.