OHP Presents: BOOMBASTIK! A Tropical Dance Party
April 22 @ 7:00 pm - April 23 @ 2:00 am
BOOMBASTIK! A Tropical Dance Party is back!! In the beautiful outdoor covered patio of Grape & The Grain, in the neighborhood of Mills50, Saturday, April 22 aka EARTH DAY!! To celebrate we have a special treat all the way from Boston, Massachusetts. We are excited to announce his Orlando, Florida debut no other than RADICAL ONE, aka Papi Juan, aka Mangu Daddy! Producer, DJ, Artist, Engineer and he is part of iHeartMedia and iHeartLatino team with Rumba 97.7FM in Boston. RADICAL ONE will be teaming up with KIKO x SADO SMOOTH × WEST x DENNIS MERO, and hosted by FRANK ROSE for a DJ line up not to be missed! It’s a “Tropical Party” so we encourage you to come dressed as comfortable and light as possible as the music will be full of Tropical sounds mixed with R&B, Hip-Hop, Latin, Baile Funk, Afro-Beats and a whole lot of Rhythm! The fun continues with Season 4 and we couldn’t be more happy than to be among our beautiful community! Thank you for making our last party so much fun! We can’t wait to continue dancing and vibing with you!
POWERED BY GOOD VIBES⚡
21+ – EVENT IS OUTDOOR – COVERED PATIO WITH FANS
RAIN OR SHINE, WE PARTY!
ALL SALES ARE FINAL!!
NO OUTSIDE PHOTOGRAPHY/VIDEOGRAPHY IS ALLOWED
BEER & WINE
RUM & VODKA CUTWATER SELTZERS
ONDA TEQUILA SELTZERS
20% GRATUITY IS INCLUDED FOR ALL GRAPE & THE GRAIN PRIVATE EVENTS
The difference between the Tiers is the limited amount of discounted tickets available. Once a tier is sold out the following Tier will be available for purchase. The earlier you can purchase your ticket the lower the Tier price you will be able to find. There is a possibility the price may go up the day of the event depending on capacity. Purchasing your ticket ahead of time will give you priority getting in the party versus the people buying their ticket at the door.
Doors open at 3pm sharp! We encourage you to come as early possible as we will be limiting the amount of guest entering the party and there might be a bit of a wait to get in. Please plan ahead and buy your tickets in advance. Buying a Pre-Sale ticket will give you priority getting in the party versus buying your ticket at the door.
FOOD: The Brujas Kitchen
ORLANDO HOUSE PARTY GUIDELINES AND MORE INFO…
• Orlando House Party is an inclusive experience where everyone is welcome. We ask that you look out for and be kind to each other. Any racist, classist, sexist, ableist, body shaming, homophobic or transphobic behavior or harassment of any kind will not be tolerated and is basis for dismissal from the event.
• We keep things sexy at Orlando House Party, and consent is sexy. Always ask before getting intimate with another person on the dance floor and remember – only yes means yes.
• Our events are meant for you to come and enjoy the music and the vibes we provide. We are not a “Take Requests” type of party. Just come prepared to dance and have a good time with an amazing community.
• If you are not OK with any of these guidelines, this might not be the event for you.
• There will be tickets for sale at the door starting at 7pm, available on a first come, first served basis. People with tickets and guest list have priority getting in versus the people buying their tickets at the door. Tickets are for immediate entry only and re-entry will be available if capacity allows it.
• There is 1 indoor space with 2 genderless bathrooms, 1 outdoor patio where you will find our party, food vendor and our Disco Potty (additional bathroom).
• We ask everyone to take note of safety exits as you enter the event space.
• Travel together when possible.
• Outside photography / videography is NOT ALLOWED.
• Outside drinks are prohibited.
What Is Orlando House Party?
The goal of Orlando House Party is to create a space where we can disconnect from the rest of the world and all that matters is the present.
At Orlando House Party, community is our heart and life is always celebrated.
We believe that Music, Dance, Art, and Creativity can inspire and heal us.
No matter who you are, where you’re from, or who you love…
you are always welcome at our house!