OHP Presents: THE ROCKY HORROR DISCO!
October 29 @ 9:30 pm - October 30 @ 2:00 am
One of our favorite times of the year, Halloween is approaching and Orlando House Party has you covered! We are back in one of Mills 50 best neighborhood bars, ST. MATTHEW’S TAVERN! Come experience all the new changes and join us Saturday, October 29th at 930pm for THE ROCKY HORROR DISCO! Inspired by the Rocky Horror Picture Show movie we created a party where you are invited to wear that fabulous outfit or sexy costume and dance to Disco like no one is watching! We encouraged you to dress up and participate, put your phones down and focus on the present as we plan to transport you to another world! Featuring DJ’s KRAZYDAZIE, IZZYDATRUTH, DENNIS MERO and special guest JA’STARIA for a Ballroom Drag Dance Performace! BACARDI has join us to make this evening happen, so make sure to get there early to enjoy all the goodies that they will be providing! This event is garanteed to sell out, so we encouraged you to get your tickets ahead of time.
LET’S MAKE THE MAGIC HAPPEN!
ORLANDO HOUSE PARTY GUIDELINES AND MORE INFO…
• Orlando House Party is an inclusive experience where everyone is welcome. We ask that you look out for and be kind to each other. Any racist, classist, sexist, ableist, body shaming, homophobic or transphobic behavior or harrassment of any kind will not be tolerated and is basis for dismissal from the event.
• Our events are meant for you to come and enjoy the show and the vibes we provide. We are not a “Take Requests” type of event. Come prepared to vibe and dance and have a good time with an amazing community.
• If you are not okay with any of these guidelines, this might not be the event for you.
• We recommend getting your tickets online in advance. There will be a limited number of tickets for sale at the door starting at 930pm, available on a first come, first served basis. People with advance tickets and guest list have priority getting in versus the people buying their tickets at the door. Tickets purchased at the door are for immediate entry only. There is no re-entry.
• There is 1 indoor space with 2 gender-less bathrooms* and an outdoor patio with a 2nd bar with delicious BACARDI cocktails.
• We ask everyone to take note of emergency exits as you enter the event space.
DRINKS: FULL liquor BAR with amazing drink specials.
LOCATION: St. Matthew’s Tavern. Set in one of Orlando’s favorite neighborhoods, Mills 50.
CAPACITY / SEATING: Space is limited, please plan ahead and get your tickets in advance. Seating on front of the stage is limited, is not reserved and is on a first come, first sit basis. There will be standing room to enjoy the show also. There might be a wait to get in if you didn’t buy your ticket in advance.
*BATHROOMS: This is a very special place where everyone is welcomed and are loved for who they are, no matter who they love or how they identify. THE BATHROOMS ARE COMMUNAL AND GENDER-LESS with the same amount of privacy you would typically find in a communal gendered restroom. If you think you will be uncomfortable, this might not be the right event for you.
TICKET TIERS: The difference between the tiers is the limited amount of discounted tickets available. Once a tier is sold out the following tier will be available for purchase. The earlier you can purchase your ticket the lower the tier price you will be able to find. There is a possibility the price may go up the day of the event depending on capacity. Purchasing your ticket ahead of time will also give you priority entry versus the people buying their ticket at the door.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL!