- This event has passed.
Real Estate Trends 360° conference
February 12, 2020 @ 12:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Don’t miss the premier Real Estate Trends event of the year! This annual half-day conference will wow you with the most relevant economic factors, latest trends, and cutting-edge innovations impacting the future of land-use opportunities in Central Florida and beyond.
Here’s our great lineup of speakers:
• Tom Murphy, former mayor of Pittsburgh and Urban Land Institute Senior Fellow will provide his thoughts on the trends presented, how they translate to the Orlando market, and his outlook for the area
• Orange County Mayor Jerry L. Demings will kick off the event and share his vision and goals for the Orlando market
• Mitch Roschelle, from PwC, will provide an economic outlook
• Paul Doherty, from the digit group, inc., will speak about trends and advancements towards building and designing smart cities. He has been cited by Forbes as “changing the world” and acknowledged by CNBC as one of America’s Business Titans
• Jennifer Castenson, the director of thought leadership at Hanley Wood, will provide insights about housing trends and innovations
• John Daou, the founder and creative director for Eastman Equity Holding LLC, will talk about his approach on retail and how he’s used pop-ups and experiential retail to transform two city blocks in Downtown St. Pete
• John Crossman comes out of retirement to provide a brief local response on the opportunity for experiential retail in Orlando and his overall thoughts on the market
• Jonathan Baker-McBride, from Orlando Health, is going to provide some insights on the future of Telehealth and the impact on the built environment
• Will Craig, from Kasian Architecture Interior Design and Planning Ltd, is going to present information on the impact of the built environment on the human experience