Re:Charge – a live music experience to help you rest and reflect
July 18 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm$35
– 8 musicians play a program of peaceful orchestral and ambient music
– Each audience member gets their own 64 sq ft space to lay in
– 75 minute show
Immerse yourself in a peaceful environment of music and light.
The Creative City Project and Timucua Arts Foundation come together to present a unique musical experience. 72 guests each get their own 64 sq ft space for this relaxing evening of live music. Guests are encouraged to bring their own blanket or yoga mat and a pillow to lay on during the show.
Socially distanced, each audience member gets a dedicated 8’x8’ square. Marked aisles ensure guests travel in a socially distanced way to and from their individual areas.
Music Director, Chris Belt, uses time-based sound art to create an arc through juxtaposition of timbres and styles. The program will include the open, spatialized instrumentation of works by Jordan Nobles. The program also includes pieces with global influences like “Sun Shower” by Rebekah Todia which is performed on piano and Tibetan singing bowls.
Piano and world instruments are joined by an ensemble of string players.
The environment is curated by Creative City Project’s Cole NeSmith. Ambient lighting combines with the sunset over Lake Formosa to create a peaceful place to relax and let go.
– Each guest will have a temperature check upon entering the building.
– Guests will sanitize their hands upon entry.
– Masks are required to enter and must be worn in common areas. Masks can be removed when guests are in their designated 8’x8’ space.