- This event has passed.
Science After Sundown
July 12, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 pm$20
This summer, when the sun goes down, your IQ goes up as you experience science fun and discovery during late nights at Orlando Science Center. Experience the Science Center with fewer crowds than the busy daytime hours! Come later in the day and stay through the evening, or just stop by after dinner for a few hours of casual brain-bolstering.
Science After Sundown continues Fridays and Saturdays through August 11.
• Explore all four floors of hands-on exhibits
• Catch a Laser Light Show in the Dr. Phillips CineDome
• Enjoy stellar views of the night sky in the observatory after dark (weather permitting; starting at 7 p.m.)
• Unmask your inner superhero in our summer traveling exhibit, Hall of Heroes
• Practice new skills or create something to take home in The Hive: A Makerspace Presented by The Isaacs Family
• Guests 21 and up can enjoy adult beverages available for purchase
RETRO SCI-FI MOVIES:
During Science After Sundown, enjoy the ultimate cinematic throwback with science fiction classics at 7:50 p.m.! All films are included with your general admission ticket.
July 6-7: War of the Worlds (1953)
July 13-14: The Forbidden Planet (1956)
July 20-21: The Last Starfighter (1984)
July 27-28: Men in Black (1997)
August 3-4: The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951)
August 10-11: Galaxy Quest (1999)
Science After Sundown is included with admission to Orlando Science Center, which is free for members, $20.95 for adults, $18.95 for seniors and students, and $14.95 for youth (ages 3 – 11).
Become a member to enjoy all six weeks of Science After Sundown programming and films, plus an entire year of Science Center admission, events and more! Learn more at www.osc.org/membership.
Science for All – General Admission Access Program:
If you have an Access Florida EBT card with your name on it and a matching valid form of photo ID, please show them at the admissions desk to receive admission for $3 per person, for up to six individuals.