- This event has passed.
Sex After Cancer
October 29, 2020 @ 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Join us for a special presentation catering to those who are curious about navigating their sexuality while being affected by cancer. This class is designed for individuals fighting cancer, survivors and their partners. The class offers a compassionate and sensitive advice on how to navigate sex, sexuality & intimacy while dealing with cancer. This class covers:
- Emotional & physical concerns
- Relationship & dating tips
- Changes to the body & sexual function
- Ways to navigate sex drive & sexual response
- Sexual health, safety & intimacy
- Wonderful products to help you prepare, soothe and manage the sexual side effects of cancer
Disclaimer- This class is based on research, interviews and information gathered by a sex educator, information from medical professionals has been considered when making this class but it is not being taught by a medical doctor or psychiatrist. We are here to help you in any way we can and will try to provide you with more resources should you need more following the class.