- This event has passed.
The Future of Attainable and Affordable Housing in Orlando
November 14, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join Pulptown and Central Florida Foundation to discuss the future of attainable housing in Orlando.
Join Pulptown and the Central Florida Foundation at Venture X as we dive into a topic that impacts all of us in some way, housing.
Together we want to better understand how to answer the following questions:
- Why there is such a shortage of affordable housing in Orlando and is there a plan to build more?
- Why are Orlando residents spending over 30% of their income on housing?
- What can we do to make living in Orlando more accessible to all?
Local leaders and our moderator, Pulptown Director Katie Johnston, will shape the conversation and give us some clarity on all things housing in Orlando.
- Terry Prather | Chief Operating Officer, LIFT Orlando & Co-Chair of the Housing For All Task Force
- Mark Brewer | President/ CEO, Central Florida Foundation
- Steven Campisi | CFA, Managing Partner, Hillpointe, LLC
- Catherine L. Sterba | Senior Credit Officer, CRA Officer, Fair Lending Officer, Seaside National Bank & Trust
Members get a front row seat for this discussion. Not a member? Let’s change that! Start your Pulptown Membership to unlock discounts and contests for Orlando experiences and support your local newsletter.