« All Events
THE OFFICE! A Murder Mystery Parody: [MULTIPLE SHOW TIMES AVAIL.]
March 25 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An all-new interactive and immersive parody walking tour which takes place in the Thornton Park District in Downtown Orlando.
THE OFFICE! A Murder Mystery Parody: Who Is The Scranton Strangler?, presented by The Abbey, is an all-new interactive and immersive parody walking tour which takes place in the Thornton Park District in Downtown Orlando.
Team up with the World’s Best Boss and several of your favorite characters from TV’s THE OFFICE for THE OFFICE! A Murder Mystery Parody: Who Is The Scranton Strangler?, a one of a kind, all-new interactive and immersive parody walking tour. Grab your friends to put your detective skills to the test and walk off the quarantine poundage as you solve this all-new interactive and immersive parody walking tour. Actors, through conversations and scenes, will reveal clues to the detective audience that lead them on their way…but then again, a red herring or two might present itself. Sharp sleuths will guess who the liars are and hopefully solve the case. No two performances will ever be the same as the actors improvise with every interaction.
• This experience lasts 90 minutes, then “it’s closing time”
Where should I check in to begin my experience?
• The ABBEY Box Office, unless otherwise noted by the venue or secret memos from Future Dwight
How many people will be in my timeslot?
• 30 people max. Everyone is required to be masked. Your group must be socially distanced from other audience members. No Pretzel Day lines allowed.
What happens if I am running a few minutes late?
• Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your timeslot. If you are late, and there is room, we will add your party to the next timeslot. Or Dwight will issue you a Disadulation.
What age is appropriate for this experience?
• 13 years old and up. Pam and Jim’s kids won’t be there!
What happens if it rains?
• The show has a plan for this. Please arrive during your scheduled timeslot. If Jim could propose to Pam in the Rain, you can arrive on time.