The City of Orlando will award 15 grants totaling $80,000 in the second cycle of its Mayor’s Matching Grant Program to support local schools and non-profit organizations.
Qualifying schools and organizations can apply for matching grants of up to $10,000 and are encouraged to partner with neighborhood organizations and community groups to spread that municipal money love even further.
This is a biannual award.
This cycle’s winners include:
- Central Florida Community Arts – $7,000 to expand its children and youth art programs.
- Central Florida Vocal Arts Central Florida – $5,000 to support its Vocal Arts Youth Program Scholarships.
- Fresh Breath International – $6,500 to support its Boys2Men Mentoring program.
- Greenview at Dover Community – $2,500 to support its Community Sign Enhancement projects.
- International Fringe Festival of Central Florida, Inc. – $6,000 to support the 2022 Kids Fringe programming.
- Junior League of Greater Orlando, Inc. – $1,000 to support the HIP Kids Events Health Fair.
- Laanco Incorporated – $5,000 to support the Tech Titan Program.
- Mad Cow Theatre, Inc. – $3,500 to support “We Speak.”
- Opera Orlando, Inc. – $6,000 to the Orlando Youth Company.
- Orlando Ballet, Inc. – $6,000 to support Scholarship Training for the Enrichment of Primary Students program, STEPS.
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra – $6,000 to support summer camp scholarships.
- Orlando Rowing Club – $7,000 to help fund Dueling Dragons 2021.
- Urban Think Foundation/Page 15 – $7,000 to support general programming.
Click HERE for more information on the Mayor’s Matching Grant program.