- This event has passed.
An OHP Pop-Up: SUMMER SUGA… An R&B Party With Extra Rhythm!
July 3 @ 9:00 pm - 2:00 am
Get ready to groove because SUGA, An R&B Party With Extra Rhythm, is back! 🎶 Join us on Monday, July 3rd as we bring the ultimate vibes to Downtown Orlando! 🌇 We’re taking the same Orlando House Party experience and amping it up with extra lighting and sound at the incredible music venue Celine Orlando, one of the city’s hottest music venues. 🎉
Featuring XAVIER BLK (WERC CREW ATLANTA) for one of his last set in Florida before relocating to Portugal! WEST / SADO SMOOTH/ DENNIS MERO and hosted by FRANK ROSE. Come prepared for a party full of R&B mixed with Hip-Hop, Tropical, Soulful Vibes and a lot of Extra Rhythm! So, grab your friends and let’s make this an epic night of rhythm, soul, and non-stop fun! Thank you for making our last party so much fun!! We are super excited to be back among our community and at our Summer Pop-Up Series’ biggest event yet. 🌟 We are looking forward to seeing you at SUGA… An R&B Party with Extra Rhythm!
POWERED BY GOOD VIBES⚡
21+ – EVENT IS INDOOR
RAIN OR SHINE, WE PARTY!
NO OUTSIDE PHOTOGRAPHY/VIDEOGRAPHY IS ALLOWED
FULL LIQUOR BAR AVAILABLE
20% GRATUITY IS INCLUDED FOR ALL CELINE ORLANDO EVENTS
ALL SALES ARE FINAL!!
The difference between the Tiers is the limited amount of discounted tickets available. Once a tier is sold out the following Tier will be available for purchase. The earlier you can purchase your ticket the lower the Tier price you will be able to find. There is a possibility the price may go up the day of the event depending on capacity. Purchasing your ticket ahead of time will give you priority getting in the party versus the people buying their ticket at the door.
Doors open at 9pm sharp! We encourage you to come as early possible as we will be limiting the amount of guest entering the party and there might be a bit of a wait to get in. Please plan ahead and buy your tickets in advance.
To ensure the safety of all guest, CELINE ORLANDO will be complying with the city of Orlando and will be scanning ID’s, using metal detectors and checking bags.
ORLANDO HOUSE PARTY GUIDELINES AND MORE INFO…
• Orlando House Party is an inclusive experience where everyone is welcome. We ask that you look out for and be kind to each other. Any racist, classist, sexist, ableist, body shaming, homophobic or transphobic behavior or harassment of any kind will not be tolerated and is basis for dismissal from the event.
• We keep things sexy at Orlando House Party, and consent is sexy. Always ask before getting intimate with another person on the dance floor and remember – only yes means yes.
• Should you feel unsafe or uncomfortable at any point during an event, please notify an OHP team member, any CELINE ORLANDO security at the doors or on the dancefloor, or any employee of CELINE ORLANDO. We are here to help you.
• Our events are meant for you to come and enjoy the music and the vibes we provide. We are not a “Take Requests” type of party. Just come prepared to dance and have a good time with an amazing community.
• If you are not OK with any of these guidelines, this might not be the event for you.
• There will be tickets for sale at the door starting at 9pm, available on a first come, first served basis. People with tickets and guest list have priority getting in versus the people buying their tickets at the door. Tickets are for immediate entry only and re-entry will be available if capacity allows it.
• There is 1 indoor space where you will find our party, with bathrooms locate on the second floor.
• There is NO SMOKING allowed inside the venue, unless they are vapes. The rooftop will allowed smoking if needed.
• We ask everyone to take note of safety exits as you enter the event space.
• Travel together when possible.
• Outside photography / videography is NOT ALLOWED.
• Outside drinks are prohibited.
What Is Orlando House Party?
The goal of Orlando House Party is to create a space where we can disconnect from the rest of the world and all that matters is the present.
At Orlando House Party, community is our heart and life is always celebrated.
We believe that Music, Dance, Art, and Creativity can inspire and heal us.
No matter who you are, where you’re from, or who you love…
you are always welcome at our house!