- This event has passed.
Drive-in Movie Event: Back to the Future
May 29 @ 8:30 pm - 11:00 pm
We ask that you make a $15 donation to reserve your vehicle space. If you’d like to make an additional donation, we’d be grateful! Proceeds go to help support Enzian Theater, Orlando’s non-profit art house cinema.
This drive-in screening of Back to the Future will be held in the parking lot of the Guidewell Innovation Center at Lake Nona, 6555 Sanger Rd. Look for our staff at the entrance to greet and direct you.
Please have your Eventbrite ticket ready to scan. You may show it on your mobile device, or print it out.
What you need to know:
- Your ticket is your space reservation. You must make a reservation in advance. Standby will only be accommodated if there are remaining spaces available upon the start of the film. Have your ticket barcode ready for us to scan upon entry.
- “Doors” open at 7:45 p.m. Any cars in the lot prior to that time will be asked to exit, and re-enter with their reservation ticket.
- The movie will begin at 8:30 p.m. We encourage you to support local, nearby restaurants in the Lake Nona area for take-out dinner beforehand.
- You will need FM Radio. We will have an FM transmitter on site and will let you know which station to tune into at the event.
- Walk-ups, bicycles, and lounge chairs are prohibited. This event is meant to encourage a positive movie-going experience while continuing to practice safe social distancing. Please stay in your vehicles. Thank you for understanding. (Chairs in truck beds are allowed)
- Cars will be parked according to size. This will allow for optimum viewing. We appreciate your patience with our volunteers and staff as we work hard to make sure everyone has an enjoyable evening.
- Restroom facilities will not be available during this event.