OHP presents: THE 3 BEARS ALL AMERICAN TOUR!
October 29 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Orlando House Party is turning 3 and what better way to celebrate than with our first comedy show!! We invited our talented and hilarious friends from the Villain Theater in Miami for a very special evening in one of Orlando’s favorite local bars, St. Matthew’s Tavern in the Mills 50 neighborhood!
The 3 Bears Show is a stand up comedy showcase hosted by Poppy J Snacks and starring Al D and Tarek Turjman. All three comedians are staples of the Miami comedy scene and residents at the Villain Theater. The show will also include queer, Orlando-local comedian Alina Sidiqqui.
The 3 Bears Show is queer-made but hetero-friendly! Everyone over the age of 21+ can enjoy the show!
GET TO KNOW OUR COMEDIANS!
Tarek Turjman (him/them) – @tarekturjman
Tarek Turjman is a queer, Guatemalan/Palestinian comedian living in Miami. He is an instructor, improv actor and producer at the Villain Theater, where he hosts his own late night show, “Tonight with Tarek”. Stories of his diverse upbringing and his experiences in the real estate industry will surely leave you baffled and entertained. He has opened for Ilana Glazer, Carlos Santos, Francisco Ramos and Brittany Brave. This past year he produced Gay8 Festival’s first comedy stage and headlined Villain Theater’s annual pride comedy festival “No Fear, We’re Queer”.
Al D (him/them) – @aldilikethesupermarket
Al D is a Uruguayan born, South Florida raised comic, actor and producer. Acting on the stage for most of his life, he now produces and hosts several stand-up and improv shows at the Villan Theather, including the weekly “Al D’Oke Karaoke Show” and the live talk show, “Tonight with Tarek”. Al D has opened for the likes of Carlos Santos, Brittany Brave and Francisco Ramos and has performed in the New York Underground Comedy Festival. Al D uses his unique perspective as a queer, millennial DACA Dreamer to explore topics of love, dating, sexuality and the immigrant experience in America.
Poppy J Snacks (they/them) – @poppyjsnacks
Poppy J Snacks is a Non-Binary Latinx Comedian and Bearlesque performer raised in Miami, FL but currently lives in Wilton Manors. When Poppy is not eating or clapping cheeks, they serve laughter and comedy as part of the Villain Theater in Miami. Poppy has opened for Francisco Ramos from Netflix’s “Gentefied”. Poppy is also the first Bear to hold the title of “Mister Key West Bear” in 2018. They’ll make you fall off your seat with jokes about their awkward upbringing and Bear identity.
Alina Sidiqqui – @ally.sidd
ORLANDO HOUSE PARTY GUIDELINES AND MORE INFO…
• Orlando House Party is an inclusive experience where everyone is welcome. We ask that you look out for and be kind to each other. Any racist, classist, sexist, ableist, body shaming, homophobic or transphobic behavior or harrassment of any kind will not be tolerated and is basis for dismissal from the event.
• Our events are meant for you to come and enjoy the show and the vibes we provide. We are not a “Take Requests” type of event. Come prepared to laugh and have a good time with an amazing community.
• If you are not okay with any of these guidelines, this might not be the event for you.
• We recommend getting your tickets online in advance. There will be a limited number of tickets for sale at the door starting at 7pm, available on a first come, first served basis. People with advance tickets and guest list have priority getting in versus the people buying their tickets at the door. Tickets purchased at the door are for immediate entry only. There is no re-entry.
• There is 1 indoor space with 2 gender-less bathrooms* and an outdoor patio.
• We ask everyone to take note of emergency exits as you enter the event space.
DRINKS: FULL liquor BAR with amazing drink specials.
LOCATION: St. Matthew’s Tavern. Set in one of Orlando’s favorite neighborhoods, Mills 50.
CAPACITY / SEATING: Space is limited, please plan ahead and get your tickets in advance. Seating in front of the stage is limited, is not reserved and is on a first come, first sit basis. There will be standing room to enjoy the show also. There might be a wait to get in if you didn’t buy your ticket in advance.
*BATHROOMS: This is a very special place where everyone is welcomed and are loved for who they are, no matter who they love or how they identify. THE BATHROOMS ARE COMMUNAL AND GENDER-LESS with the same amount of privacy you would typically find in a communal gendered restroom. If you think you will be uncomfortable, this might not be the right event for you.
TICKET TIERS: The difference between the tiers is the limited amount of discounted tickets available. Once a tier is sold out the following tier will be available for purchase. The earlier you can purchase your ticket the lower the tier price you will be able to find. There is a possibility the price may go up the day of the event depending on capacity. Purchasing your ticket ahead of time will also give you priority entry versus the people buying their ticket at the door.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL!