Orlando House Party presents: 90’s / 00’s Hip-Hop 3 Year Anniversary Party!
October 15 @ 6:00 pm - October 16 @ 2:00 am
Is hard to believe it’s been 3 years and WOW, it’s been a beautiful journey. We are incredibly thankful for the support you continue to give us! We are celebrating with our annual 90’s/00’s Hip-Hop party where dancing is encouraged and dressing up with your best Old School Hip-Pop outfit is a must! We will have a “Best Costume” contest with great prizes, so we suggest you start planning! The vibes will be provided by SADO SMOOTH / DENNIS MERO / KRAZYDAZIE / BOBBY BUSHAY / SCORPIO VISION, hosted by FRANK ROSE 🌹 with special guest LOCAL MOTIVE! Come prepared for a party full of Old School Hip-Hop mixed with Tropical, R&B vibes with a lot of extra Rhythm! We are super excited to be back among our community once again and we are so looking forward to see you at our 3 year anniversary party!!
Doors open at 6pm sharp! We encourage you to come as early possible as we will be limiting the amount of guest entering the party and there might be a bit of a wait to get in. Please plan ahead and buy your tickets in advance. Buying a pre-sale ticket will give you priority getting in the party versus buying your ticket at the door.
The difference between the Tiers is the limited amount of discounted tickets available. Once a tier is sold out the following Tier will be available for purchase. The earlier you can purchase your ticket the lower the Tier price you will be able to find. There is a possibility the price may go up the day of the event depending on capacity. Purchasing your ticket ahead of time will give you priority getting in the party versus the people buying their ticket at the door.
LET’S DOUGH IT! (PIZZA)
21+ EVENT IS INDOOR/OUTDOOR – RAIN OR SHINE, WE PARTY!
ORLANDO HOUSE PARTY GUIDELINES AND MORE INFO…
• Orlando House Party is an inclusive experience where everyone is welcome. We ask that you look out for and be kind to each other. Any racist, classist, sexist, ableist, body shaming, homophobic or transphobic behavior or harrasment of any kind will not be tolerated and is basis for dismissal from the event.
• We keep things sexy at Orlando House Party, and consent is sexy. Always ask before getting intimate with another person on the dance floor and remember – only yes means yes.
• Our events are meant for you to come and enjoy the music and the vibes we provide. We are not a “Take Requests” type of party. Just come prepared to dance and have a good time with an amazing community.
• If you are not ok with any of these guidelines, this might not be the event for you.
• There will be tickets for sale at the door starting at 6pm, available on a first come, first served basis. People with tickets and guest list have priority getting in versus the people buying their tickets at the door. Tickets are for immediate entry only and re-entry will be available if capacity allows it.
• There is 1 indoor space with a bar, 2 genderless bathrooms, 1 outdoor patio where you will find the party, additional bar, food vendor, our Disco Potty (additional bathroom) on the left side of the building.
• We ask everyone to take note of safety exits as you enter the event space.
• Travel together when possible.
• Outside professional photography and videography is not allowed unless permited by OHP.
• Outside drinks are prohibited.
What Is Orlando House Party?
The goal of Orlando House Party is to create a space where we can disconnect from the rest of the world and all that matters is the present.
At Orlando House Party, community is our heart and life is always celebrated.
We believe that Music, Dance, Art, and Creativity can inspire and heal us.
No matter who you are, where you’re from, or who you love…
you are always welcome at our house!
HAVING FUN IS GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH ❤️