- This event has passed.
The Orlando Pancakes & Booze Art Show
June 23 @ 7:00 pm - June 24 @ 12:00 am
Orlando’s Underground Pop-Up Art Show is coming on Jun. 23rd, 2022.
Come experience one of the largest pop-up art movements to hit North America over the past decade. Celebrating over 10 years of serving FREE PANCAKES and introducing you to some of the nation’s leading emerging artists.
• Over 75+ local artists exhibiting over 300+ pieces of artwork
• FREE All-U-Can-Eat Pancakes
• Live Audio Performances from local DJs and Music Producers
• Live Body Painting & Art
• 21+ EVENT
• 7pm – 12am
• $10 Pre-Sale (until 7 days before the event)
• $15 Door
Follow us on Instagram @pancakesandbooze #pancakesandbooze
Are you a local artist looking to exhibit your work? Please visit our website (www.pancakesandbooze.com/submit) to submit your artwork, or email us at [email protected] for further information.
ABOUT The Pancakes & Booze Art Show:
The LA based event originated in 2009 and has since popped up more than 500 times in 35+ cities around Europe & North America.
Batter sizzles, beer foams, and canvas lines the walls from ceiling to floor as hundreds, sometimes thousands, of revelers indulge in endless pancakes.
This is no stuffy wine-and-cheese, pretentious, someone-gag-me art event. It’s an innovative reimagining of the art show concept. A welcoming vibe for up-and-coming artists to sell and strut their stuff in a free verse, anything goes environment.
Art Submissions: www.pancakesandbooze.com/submit
Email: [email protected]
* All ticket refund requests made 7 days before the event will be honored. If you do not request a refund within 7 days, no partial refunds or credits will be given. Covid exceptions will be made for those who can provide positive test results BEFORE the event date. Requests made after the event will not be honored.
This ticket does NOT guarantee immediate entry. Entry is based on the capacity of the venue when you arrive. Entry is first come first serve, regardless if you’ve bought a ticket online or at the door. It’s a popular event, so arrive early to avoid waiting in line!
The art is on exhibit from 7pm-Midnight, but the bar typically stays open later. The event has the right to end earlier or extend later depending on the size of the crowd.