- This event has passed.
Trash 2 Trends 2020 An Evening Of Recycled Fashion!
February 1, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 11:00 pm
General Event Highlights:
- All ticket purchases include food stations with samples from SeaWorld’s 7 Seas menu during the cocktail hour and an exquisite dessert and coffee bar later in the evening.
- Sip on domestic or premium beer, tap wine or Tito’s Premium Vodka! (CASH BAR-no ATM on site)
- Join us for an incredible evening of upcycled, wearable art as it is presented on an elevated, 48 foot long runway. Experience a true, upscale runway show and evening of recycled fashion.
- It’s all to raise environmental awareness and benefit our community through Keep Orlando Beautiful. Experience how local artists express sustainable messages through their designs, which will BLOW your mind.
- Meet the designers and see their creations up close during intermission and vote for your favorite design to receive the prestigious Audience Choice Award.
- Meet, mingle and network with like minded new friends with shared interests in art, design and sustainability.
- You get to Ports of Call the same way as if you were going to the theme park.
- Free Parking–pass through gates and follow the signs for Ports of Call/Trash 2 Trends. This venue is not within the main entrance of the park, but is located next to it and shares the same parking lot.
- Cocktail Hour 6:30pm
- Fashion Show 8:00pm
- Afterparty 10:00pm
- CASH bar and silent auction (cards accepted for silent auction only).
- 18 and up ONLY.
- Cocktail attire.
- All ticket sales are final, no refunds.
- Contact Sean Hipps with any questions at [email protected] or 407.246.2752.