ArtReach programs provide an opportunity to work with children in a manner that strengthens a child’s sense of self and community. They are behind the award-winning Buffalo Mural in Mills 50, created by Boy Kong and local school children. More on that HERE.
They also have an Art Truck.
The Executive Director is responsible for ArtReach Orlando’s consistent achievement of its mission and goals. The Executive Director oversees institutional planning and development, board relations, strategic partnerships, public relations, and programming.
The Executive Director works closely with the founder and reports to the Board of Directors. At present, the Executive Director will oversee three part-time staff members and coordinate with several independent contractors. This is a part time job (20 hours per week) and based out of Winter Park, FL Requires traveling within Orange County area, attending some evening and weekends special events.
- Increasing visibility and branding of ArtReach Orlando – serving as the Ambassador of the organization and ensuring proper representation to its various constituencies. Management and growth of strategic partnerships and stakeholder engagement.
- Board relations – Manage relationships and communications with Board of Directors. Schedule Board meetings, develop agendas and background materials, facilitate meetings and maintain minutes and related records. Help identify potential new Board members and assist in their recruitment.
- Work closely with the Board and Founder to develop and diversify funding sources, including grant writing, fundraising, cultivation and stewardship of individual, foundation, and corporate donors. Sets financial priorities to ensure the organization is operating in a manner consistent with the needs of programs and staff.
- Work with program directors to support quality development, design and delivery of curriculum and programs. Will provide administrative components of all program services Including contract negotiations, contract and grant management, budget, and performance evaluations and training.
Minimum and Preferred Qualifications:
Our ideal candidate will have a proven ability as a leader and can bring their own unique vision and energy to advance ArtReach Orlando to the next level.
- Committed and passionate about ArtReach Orlando’s mission and vision.
- Extensive experience in non-profit management; Passion for and understanding of non-profit arts strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated success in cultivating and maintaining relationships with foundations, corporations, government agencies, and individuals. Familiarity with art nonprofit funding community preferred.
- History of positive collaboration with a Board of Directors, including Board recruiting, cultivation, training and development.
- Enthusiasm for the community arts programming, arts-infused educational practices and/or youth development.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Innovative, strategic thinker with initiative and passion.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nonprofit Management/Art or related field required. Master’s Degree in Nonprofit Management/Art administration preferred.
For more information, or to submit your resume, contact Yael Ginossar at yginossar