HAMILTON PHOTO BY JOAN MARCUS VIA DR PHILLIPS CENTER FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS
The Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts, Florida Theatrical Association, and Broadway Across America have just announced the lineup of shows for their upcoming 2017-2018 Fairwinds Broadway in Orlando season, which includes the announcement of a guaranteed to sell-out production of Hamilton, but in the 2019 season.
Bungalower has been told that the only way to secure tickets for Hamilton, an entire season away from now, is to purchase a 17/18 season subscription, as you can guarantee your tickets before they become publicly available by renewing your membership at the end of the year.
The season will include the following shows:
- Rodgers & Hammerstein’s The King and I: September 12 – 17, 2017
- On Your Feet!: October 17 – 22, 2017
- Love Never Dies: The Phantom Returns: November 21 – 26, 2017
- The Book of Mormon: December 12 – 17, 2017*
- School of Rock: December 26 – 31, 2017
- Disney’s The Lion King: February 14 – March 11, 2018*
- Waitress: March 20 – 25, 2018
- Something Rotten!: April 24 – 29, 2018
- Rent: June 5 – 10, 2018
Current subscribers can renew their seats now through March 2, 2017 for the upcoming season. New subscription packages are also available. To renew or purchase a subscription, please visit Orlando.Broadway.com, or call the season subscriber hotline at 800.448.6322.