At yesterday’s State of the Downtown address Mayor Buddy Dyer shared a video that walked through ten big ideas for Downtown Orlando.
The ideas or themes are coming out of Project DTO, which we have been covering on Bungalower.
The themes or big ideas are:
- An awesome outdoor City
- A highly-connected community
- The best education in Florida
- A great place to do business
- A creator culture
- An iconic identity
- Stellar music, arts, sports and entertainment
- A diverse and open community that takes care of its own
- A celebration of history, heritage and culture
- A City built for the future
Here’s a look at the video that outlines each of them: