- SunRail will be closed all day Monday in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
- Colorado Chef John Calloway to open new “farm to taco” concept in former Tony’s Deli space called, the Black Rooster Taqueria.
- The City of Orlando is accepting proposals for a possible hotel next to the Dr. Phillips Performing Arts Center.
- Ace Cafe is moving forward with a new zoning designation for their special event space in the old home of the Orlando Weekly.
- Former owners of the Bar-BQ Bar in downtown Orlando have begun prepping their new space in the now vacant Peacock Room, in the Mills 50 District.
- City of Orlando will be reviewing newly submitted plans for The Yard at Ivanhoe Place development.
- Snap!Space to light 75-year old Cameo Theater sign at their one-year anniversary party.
- Orlando Solar Bears and Visit Orlando bring the Stanley Cup to town for the CCM/ECHL All-Star Classic.
- Theatre Downtown cleaned house with their Lost Our Lease Sale before leaving their home in Ivanhoe Village to make way for a new Hospital development on their lot.
- Frank Holt stays on as Museum Director at the Mennello Museum of American Art, despite having had announced his retirement and had a goodbye party with museum patrons and staff.
Get our Top Ten in your inbox every Monday morning by signing up for our free newsletter.
Our pleasure! Be sure to share the link with your friends so they’re in the know too!
Yes thank you Bungalower for keeping us informed of the goings on!
Thank you, Bungalower!