The City of Orlando is ramping up for their 2017 calendar and they need your photos to make it happen.
The 2017 theme for the calendar is “Verticality in Architecture and will focus on photography that looks at vertical elements seen throughout Orlando’s historic districts.
- The Board encourages photographs that capture unique architectural details and the various uses of vertical elements.
- Photos may include a single structure or focus on an architectural element.
- All subject photos must be located in one of Orlando’s Local Historic Districts, National Register of Historic Places Districts or be a designated Local Historic Landmark or Landmark Sign. These locations can be found at http://www.cityoforlando.net/
- Please remember to be respectful of people and their property.
- All submitted photographs become the property of the City of Orlando Historic Preservation Board for use in the annual calendar competition and associated promotions.
- A $100 honorarium will be awarded to each photographer whose picture is selected for the 2017 Historic Preservation Board Calendar, sponsored by McCoy Federal Credit Union.
- Up to three photographs can be submitted per photographer.
- Photographs must be black and white and printed on 8” x 10” or 8 ½” X 11” photo paper with a white border.
- Vertical or horizontal photographs are acceptable.
- Each photograph must be labeled on the back with:
- photographer name,
- daytime telephone number,
- email address,
- and address of the subject.
- *Photos not labeled with a site address will be disqualified.*