SPONSORED: UCF alum Richard Frost, inspired by his growing interest and appreciation for locally-sourced and handcrafted products, has launched a new online marketplace called Parlor & Pantry (Website) to promote and support local makers.
Frost’s online shop features only local businesses that create unique artisan products, homemade fare, and small-batch goods. All vendors must operate their business in the greater Orlando area and create their items onsite in order to be eligible.
The site is split into two separate categories: Pantry, which hosts food and beverage items from cottage bakeries and small kitchens, and the Parlor, which features houseware, beauty products, and other non-edibles.
Parlor & Pantry vendors do not sign contracts or fees to join, they simply pay 10% of each sale made via the website. Goods can be mailed straight to the buyer, but some vendors will offer pick-up options.
Current vendors include:
- Merci Bakery (Website) – A sugar cookie bakery based in Winter Park
- Do Tell Calligraphy & Design (Website) – Colonialtown artist specializing in stationery and paper goods
- Naked Bar Soap Co. (Website) – College Park bath and beauty shop
- Brott’s Beard Care (Website) – Grooming product line based in Winter Garden
- Secret Society Goods (Website) – A secret brotherhood in Orlando that specializes in fancy utilitarian goods for everyday use
Cookies from Merci Bakery
Illuminati pin via Secret Society Goods