Are you a Bungalower Bundle subscriber? Each month we send out 3-5 curated offers to some of the great, new places that we’ve written about previously. It costs just $9.95 a month and you get between $40-$50 in savings mailed to your door. The September bundle is on the way, so start emotionally preparing yourself for some hyper-local shopping.
100% of your membership goes to support Bungalower. Click HERE to sign up for one, right now and get this month’s mailer.
August’s offers included a $10 gift certificate to the Downtown Orlando Craft Cocktail Tour, a free milkshake or Signature Sips drink at Red Mug Diner, a free shortbread cookie or madeleine with your coffee purchase at DoveCote Brasserie, and half-off your taco order at Taco68 in the Basement.
October’s Bundle includes:
- $10 off purchase of $50 or more at Retromended Vintage (Website) – Mills 50 – Brandy Tezak’s awesome vintage shop has moved on from its Ivanhoe Village roots and branched out into a bigger, better space in Mills 50. Retromended has goodies from a number of vendors, including our Orlando Shirts online shop, and is fast becoming one of the most popular retail spaces on Mills Avenue.
- Bogo sandwich deal at Beefy King (Website) – Milk District – Beefy King is an Orlando icon that’s been cookin’ for 40 years. Everyone loves their hot sammies, even Jimmy Fallon made a pilgrimmage to this Milk District restaurant when he visited Orlando in 2013. Also, tater tots.
- One free batch-brew coffee at Buttermilk Bakery (Website) – Winter Park – This new kid on the bakery block just opened up in the former location of La Triomphe in Winter Park. They’re delicious. Everyone is talking about them. In fact, they’re so good, most people don’t even have time to Instagram their treats before scarfing them up.
- Two free rides at CycleBar (Website) – Winter Park – Instructors take riders through a 50-minute ride in a CycleTheatre that has tiered levels that accommodate up to 50 bikes. LED lighting, wide-screen graphics, and a DJ booth set the tone. Riders can download tracks that were used in the class after the session. Sweat one out, on us!
- Exclusive one-time gift for Bulla Gastrobar (Website) – Winter Park – This Spanish/Catalan-inspired restaurant (pronounced “boo-ya”) has just opened in Lakeside Crossing Plaza on 17-92, and everyone is raving about them. Subscribers should check their email for a special offer towards your next Bulla experience, and see what all the buzz is about.