This 20-minute promotional video was created roughly 60 years ago to attract tourists to the City Beautiful and was originally published by Daniel Piraino to YouTube in 2016.
It was created by the Orlando Chamber of Commerce and entitled, The City With a New Look.
Some of our favorite moments during the video include:
- Bad parallel parking at 2:08
- A shot of, what we assume is, Billy the Swan at 2:49
- Largemouth bass fishing at 9:19
- A glimpse of Rollins College at 12:39
- The former Orlando Chamber of Commerce building, now gone, at 13:05
- The former University Club and it’s zig zag awning, now gone, at 14:04