The Milk District Main Street program will host their annual mixer event 6 p.m. Wednesday, July 31 at The Plaza Live to highlight the 365-days and share their plans for the future.
This year’s panel discussion will feature three of the largest projects of the past year that have used historic buildings in a fun, conversational format.
The panelists include:
- Chris Moeller, Vice President, Barton Malow Company
- Gabby Lothrop, Project Manager, Alchemy
- Mandy Protheroe, General Manager and Co-Founder, Sideward Brewing
- Jameson Deighan, Architect, dap design
- Moderated by Joel Setzer, AIA
Learn about upcoming events like The Milky Way and Rockin’ Robinson 2020, The Plaza Live project, and The Levitt Pavilion Orlando.
Click HERE to RSVP and purchase tickets for $10.