United Arts of Central Florida has just announced the recipients of its August cycle of Mini-Grants. Thirteen organizations were awarded $16,000 in this first cycle of the fiscal year.
United Arts has three deadlines per year for their Mini-Grants funding cycle, with a short application and one-month turnaround from submission to grant decision.
This cycle’s Mini-Grant recipients include:
- Asia Trend Magazine – Awarded $1,000 for its 10th Annual Asian Cultural Expo.
- Autism Society of Greater Orlando – Awarded $1,500 for its Autism Art program.
- Casa de Mexico – Awarded $1,000 for 16th Annual Gala – Day of the Dead Celebration.
- The Celebration Foundation – Awarded $1,000 for new concert series.
- Central Florida Film Festival – Awarded $1,000 for The 14th Annual CENFLO Film Festival.
- Downtown Orlando Partnership Foundation/Avrio Foundation – Awarded $1,000 for its 2019 PlaceMaking Initiative.
- HAPCO Music Foundation – Awarded $1,500 for Winter Jazz Clinic.
- Messiah Choral Society – Awarded $1,500 for its 47th Annual Performance of Handel’s Messiah.
- Orlando Health – Awarded $2,000 for Art While You Wait for Cancer Patients/Caregivers.
- Performing Arts of Maitland – Awarded $1,500 for its Performing Arts Matter 2019-20 Cultural Season.
- Playwrights’ Round Table – Awarded $1,500 for its 2019-20 Season of New Plays and Workshops.
- Public Arts and Music – Awarded $500 for its Lake County Folk Festival 22.
- Tavares Theater – Awarded $1,000 for its production of “The Butler Did It.”
Organizations can learn more or apply for either of these two funding opportunities at www.UnitedArts.cc/grants.