Orlando Health recently announced a series of modifications to its visitor policies in response to the coronavirus.
The changes include:
- Visitation at Orlando Health – Health Central Park in Winter Garden has been discontinued.
- Visitation at the Orlando Health Center for Rehabilitation in Ocoee is also discontinued.
- Visitation at Orlando Health South Lake Hospital’s SkyTop View Rehabilitation Center has been discontinued.
- The entry for outpatient services at Orlando Health Center for Rehabilitation has been relocated to an alternate door. Contact them prior to arrival for the location.
- All visitors, including outside vendors, to any Orlando Health hospital will be screened each time they enter the facility.
- All hospital visits are limited to two visitors.
- Visitors must be over 17 years of age to visit Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children and Orlando Health Winne Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies.
Additional information can be found at www.orlandohealth.com.