We’ve got a great option for Central Floridians looking to make a little extra money while cleaning out their closets during the pandemic.
Orlando Vintage Clothing and Costume (Facebook | Website) is looking to purchase vintage clothing and accessories that are in good condition from the 1920s through the 1990s. Items must be in good condition with no stains or tears.
Some of the items they are looking for include:
- Costume jewelry from every decade.
- Real jewelry, both precious and semi-precious, especially southwestern, American Indian, 10k, 12k, 14k, and 18k pieces.
- 1960s everything.
- 1950s everything.
- Designer labels like YSL and Dior.
- Everything Levis, including jackets, Big E, and workwear.
- Denim dresses, jumpsuits, and shorts.
- Ethnic items.
- Lightweight knits.
- Bathing suits.
- Cotton dresses.
- Glamourous pieces.
They are not taking furs, wedding dresses, or winter clothing.
Interested parties can contact Lisa Smith, the owner, at [email protected] or call 407-538-8710 to schedule a drop-off date and time with an inventory of the items to be appraised.
Orlando Vintage Clothing and Costume is located at 1500 Formosa Avenue [GMap].