WUCF and PBS stations across the country have launched a new initiative called American Portrait that everyday Americans can participate in by submitting video answers to a series of thought-provoking prompts.
Prompts vary from “How are you spending Earth Day” to “What does your morning routine look like?” All submissions will live on the American Portrait website, HERE, and will be used as part of an ongoing digital series that will premiere in 2021 on PBS.
How you submit:
- Visit https://www.pbs.org/american-portrait/
- Create a profile, set your home station to WUCF.
- American Portrait will send a link to your email, click it to log in.
- Pick one of the prompts that inspires you. You may respond using text, image with a caption, or a video.
- When complete, American Portrait reviews the submission and sends you a link.
- Use that link to share your story on social media, and don’t forget to tag @WUCFTV.