The City of Winter Park has released a its reopening timeline with the following plans:
- Winter Park Golf Course pro shop reopening at 50 percent capacity with pull carts available for rent as well as pre-packaged food, sealed beverages, and merchandise sales.
- Athletic fields reopen with limited practices and sports camps with limits on group sizes. A safely plan will be required for all rentals.
- Cady Way and Community Center pools will reopen for organized swim teams and clubs. Guidelines provided by the CDC will be followed.
- Winter Park Public Library reopens at noon with 25 percent capacity noon-6 p.m. Monday through Saturday until further notice.
- City Hall reopening to the public.
- Parks and Recreation Department and MEad Botanical arden summer camps begin with reduced sizes.
- Cady Way and Community Center pools will open for lap swimming and limited open swimming.
- Winter Park Community Center reopens with limited hours and programming.
- The City’s Fourth of July celebrations will be celebrated virtually this year.
Areas to be evaluated with the unveiling of Florida’s Second Phase of reopenings include playgrounds, Winter Park Community Center gymnasium, outdoor basketball courts, and rentals for gatherings for more than ten people.