Leadership Orlando (Website) a community leadership program that serves the seven-county region, kicked off its 100th class on Wednesday, May 12.
The latest class features 100 registrants that will participate in nine, full-day sessions, of research-based curriculum examining Orlando’s most current and pressing topics, opportunities, and challenges.
This class will also feature ten class co-chairs to lead the discusions, including:
- Sandy Hostetter, Central Florida Regional President at Truist Financial Corporation and Partnership Board Chair
- Steve Hogan, CEO for Florida Citrus Sports
- Eddy Moratin, President of Lift Orlando
- Lt. General Michael Williamson, Vice President, Tactical and Strike Missiles, Lockheed Martin
- Cliff Long, CEO, Orlando Regional REALTOR Association
- Ken Robinson, President & CEO of Dr. Phillips, Inc. and The Dr. P. Phillips Foundation
- Alexander Cartwright, President of University of Central Florida
- Michael Brown, CEO, Travel + Leisure Co.
- Angela Lagos, Assistant Director Diversity & Inclusion at Universal Parks & Resorts
- Leonard Spencer, Director Supplier Diversity & Sustainability at The Walt Disney Company