Creative City Project (Facebook | Website) is still ramping up for its upcoming Immerse festival in downtown Orlando but they’ve already announced the next event in their calendar, and it’s a return of the blockbuster holiday light extravaganza, Dazzling Nights.
Last year’s event brought a record-busting number of guests through Leu Gardens and this year’s event is promised to be even bigger and better. Organizers will transform the 50-acre botanical gardens into a “winter wonderland” with over a million lights, projections, displays, and sculptures for the family-friendly event, with a three-quarter mile interactive holiday walk.
Highlights will include:
- A forest lit with the flickering of hundreds of hand-made Moroccan lanterns
- A 7,000 SF light maze
- The Leu Gardens Rose Garden will be activated with 150 colored balls of light
- A forest of neon trees
- A 65-foot long tunnel of 12-foot-tall stars
- The finale of snow returns, but this time enhanced by two giant light trees
- Brand new entertainment and food offerings
This year, guests can also enjoy holiday dinner and treats as well, including:
- A holiday feast of turkey, mashed potatoes, green beans and gravy layered in a cup
- Turkey, stuffing and cranberry sandwich
- Warm minestrone soup in a bread bowl
The event will run from November 19, 2021, to January 9, 2022, between the hours of 5:30-9 p.m. Tickets start at $22 per person and are available for purchase HERE.