Publix is opening bars in some of its Florida locations as part of the growing trend in Sip ‘n’ Shop retail experiences.
Pours at Publix is a new service that’s being launched by the Lakeland-based grocery chain that will offer pints and flights of craft beer to drink at an on-site bar or to enjoy while you shop around the store. They will also offer on-tap kombucha, coffee and tea service, and acai bowls and smoothies. During the holidays they are offering a new Iced Peppermint Matcha beverage as well, for a limited time.
Pours at Publix bar services are available at the following Publix locations:
- Clermont Town Center – 1720 E. Highway 50, Clermont
- Naples Towne Center – 3815 Tamiami Trail, Naples
- Parkway Village of St. Johns – 170 Village Commons Drive
- Plaza Ecco – 3171 S. Orange Avenue, Orlando
- Publix at Halifax – 101 E. Granada Boulevard, Ormond Beach