Quantum Leap Winery will play host to The James Beard Foundation in November, for a one-night benefit dinner in support of its mission to celebrate, support, and elevate the people behind America’s food culture; the chefs.
Guests will be invited to visit various dinner and dessert stations as well as wine pairings, preceded by a reception with signature wines, and passed Hors d’oeuvres.
The fall dinner will take place at Quantum Leap Winery on November 9 and will feature a list of restaurateurs, including:
- David Forrester, Edna Morris, and Jill Ramsier, Quantum Leap Winery
- Shannea “Nikki” Akins – Chef/Owner, Nikki’s Place
- Stephen Gray – Executive Chef, Arthur’s Catering
- Trina Gregory – Chef/Owner, Se7en Bites
- Matt Hinckley – Chef/Owner, Hinckley’s Fancy Meats
- Mark Leggett – Owner, Arthur’s Catering
- Lordfer ‘Lo’ Lalicon – Chef/Owner, Kaya
- Tonda Corrente – Chef/Owner, La Femme Du Fromage
- Jamie McFadden – Executive Chef/Founder, Cuisiniers Catered Cuisine & Events, Snowbirds Vintners, and Sandy Ridge Vineyards
- George Miliotes – Master Sommelier/Owner, Wine Bar George
Tickets are available HERE for purchase and start at $175.