SPONSORED BY ORLANDO SCIENCE CENTER: This is our latest rundown of the top ten things you need to know this week, in Orlando’s Bungalow Neighborhood news. We’ve also started including some of the headlines you may have missed in last wee’s hustle-and-bustle.
Get our Top Ten in your inbox every Monday morning by signing up for our free newsletter.
TOP TEN HEADLINES OF THE WEEK:
- SPONSORED – House of the Day: This Victorian-inspired home in Thornton Park is asking just over $600,000.
- Milk District Main Street is looking for local artists to participate in their Electric Box program.
- The MPB has approved the 9-story Broadstone Lakehouse development on Lake Ivanhoe.
- A flag finalist has been selected by the public. Committee changes judging process.
- Celebrate National Bike Month by pedaling through five cities.
- Winter Park launches City service request app.
- The Orlando Business Journal has honored a controversial Milk District development with an award.
- Inhabit: Photo interview with Dick Steinborn. – by David Lawrence
- “Central Florida homeless programs target of federal budget cuts.” – Orlando Sentinel
- “Orlando airport’s new train station will wait years for trains.” – Orlando Sentinel
ICYMI: Here are a number of articles from last week that you may have missed:
- May event roundup for the Orange County Library
- The Bite Squad has merged with Doorstep Delivery
- Orlando Date Night Guide has gone National
- Architect Magazine profiled Orlando’s Downtown
- Trevi Pasta is selling two business locations