SPONSORED by Muddy Waters: This is our latest rundown of the top ten things you need to know this week, in Orlando’s Bungalow Neighborhood news. We’ve also started including some of the headlines you may have missed in last week’s hustle-and-bustle.
Get our Top Ten in your inbox every Monday morning by signing up for our free newsletter.
- Sponsored – Inhabit: Nhu Phan at Lynn Fashion.
- There is a petition to install a rainbow crosswalk on South Orange.
- Red Mug Diner is now closed.
- Spice Modern Steakhouse is now closed.
- The City of Orlando is looking for their own Poet Laureate.
- Lake Eola Bandshell area is getting some work done.
- Rockstar urbanist Candy Chang is coming to Orlando.
- House of the Day: Beautifully restored Colonial Revival in College Park asking $1,899,000.
- “This is an actual photo of Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer.” – Orlando Weekly
- “Wells Fargo to release a digital mortgage tool by end of 2018.” – Orlando Business Journal
ICYMI: Here are a number of articles from last week that you may have missed:
- Video: Comedian takes on renaming of the Citrus Bowl.
- Nikki’s Place is re-opening in August.
- Voting is now open for DTP photo contest finalists.
- Someone broke into the Orlando Shirts store.
- Applications open for Creative City Project: Immerse.
- “Retail apocalypse? Online competition drives store closings.” – Orlando Sentinel
- “Staunch liberal Anna Eskamani to take on State Rep. Mike Miller in HD 47.” – Watermark Online