Learn all about the top headlines, new restaurants, and best-bet events to attend this weekend with Bungalower and the Bus. Hosted each week by Jon Busdeker and Brendan O’Connor.
This week’s episode was recorded at Schumann’s Jager Haus in the Church Street District in Downtown Orlando. Try the noodles!
ALTERNATIVE FACT CHECK:
- 2:00 – Read our story on the Ponte Health towers HERE for all the details.
- 3:10 – At a quick glance, there are roughly eight different senior living residences in our Downtown coverage area alone.
- 5:49 – We’re still not sure what $1 bus Jon is talking about here … Let us know if you do though.
- 6:20 – We wrote about ofo, the Chinese-owned dockless bikeshare, HERE. We still think it was named that because it looks like someone riding a bike.
- 9:22 – Read all about how the US military is reviewing their security protocols due to the fitbit leaks, HERE.
- 10:30 – Read more about the Community Converations series and the Ocoee Massacre HERE.
- 15:40 – Most 7 inch records spin at 45 rpm but a lot spin at 33. Earlier records spun at 78 rpm.
- 16:55 – Joey Fatone owns a hot dog and Italian ice shop called Fat One’s (Website).
- 27:21 – South Asia, including Pakistan and India, have a form of truck art where vehicles are decorated with floral patterns and calligraphy. They’re amazing. Check out one for yourself HERE.