Here’s our rundown of the top ten things you need to know this week, in Orlando’s Bungalow Neighborhood news.
Get our Top Ten in your inbox every Monday morning by signing up for our free newsletter.
- City-led Virginia Drive study results in suggestions for improvements that include a roundabout and more bike lanes.
- City Council has approved a new ordinance to “streamline” appeal processes.
- The owners of the Handy Pantry in Lake Eola Heights need your help.
- Check out this colorful spray paint palace that’s for sale in Downtown South.
- Studio 17 TV: Let’s Eat Pom Poms Teahouse and Sandwicheria.
- House of the Day: Contemporary Coytown home asks $449,900.
- Izziban’s new SnowBean dessert cafe is now in soft opening.
- Thornton Park is decking their storm drains, with art.
- Mills 50 District received a Mayor’s Matching Grant to install bike-shaped bike racks.
- “Orlando’s best new restaurants of 2016.” – Orlando Weekly
Interested in sponsoring our weekly Top Ten Things newsletter? Reach out to us at [email protected] for more information.