Here’s our rundown of the top ten things you need to know this week, in Orlando’s Bungalow Neighborhood news. We’ve also started including some of the headlines you may have skipped as well.
Stay in the know Orlando.
Get our Top Ten in your inbox every Monday morning by signing up for our free newsletter.
Sponsored: House of the Day: Condo unit in the Jackson is asking $449,000.
Townie Tourist: Facebook Live tour of College Park with Dana Roquemore.
Bungalower and the Bus Podcast: Episode 1 and Episode 2
TOP TEN HEADLINES OF THE WEEK:
- I Wish This Was … an innovative public plaza.
- Insomnia Cookies has opened a new location in Downtown Orlando. – Jon Busdeker
- King Bao is opening a new lobster roll restaurant in Mills 50.
- The City of Orlando is hosting a Flag Redesign Contest.
- Ikea has launched a new gift registry app.
- Foxtail Coffee is expanding their Winter Park shop.
- Orlando Vintage is moving from Winter Park to College Park. – Jon Busdeker
- Ask Bungalower: Robert E. Lee Middle School gets a new name.
- “SpaceX launches rocket from NASA’s historic moon pad, lands rocket’s first stage successfully.” – Orlando Sentinel
- “Orchard Supply Hardware aims to strike deal in Winter Park.” – Orlando Business Journal
ICYMI: Here are a number of Bungalower articles from last week that you may have missed:
- Mennello Museum conducting community survey as part of 5 year strategic plan.
- Jimmy Buffett to perform at Amway Center, May 13.
- Rental Roundup: 11 homes to rent for under $1,500 a month
- Metallica to play Camping World Stadium.
- City to designate Greens Avenue home as City of Orlando Historic Landmark.