The views and opinions expressed in this episode are those of the hosts alone and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Bungalower Media
SPONSORED by Orlando Fringe: Learn all about the top headlines, new restaurants, and best-bet events to attend this weekend with Bungalower and the Bus. Hosted each week by Jon Busdeker and Brendan O’Connor.
This week’s episode was sponsored by the Orlando Fringe’s “Fab Fringe 2018 Fundraiser featuring Josephine.” An extended performance of the award-winning off-broadway touring show starring Orlando’s own Tymisha Harris. The show starts 7 p.m. on March 5 at the Plaza Live in the Milk District. Click HERE for more info.
This week’s episode was recorded at the fabulous Stonewall Bar in Parramore. They were playing “RuPaul’s Drag Race” on all of the televisions while we were recording so please excuse the excessive “yas queens” in the background.
ALTERNATIVE FACT CHECK:
- 3:03 – Click HERE for the full story by Orlando Sentinel.
- 3:11 – There were indeed customers in the restaurant at the time of the incident. Jon’s totally wrong.
- 6:04 – Click HERE for more information on the Coral Gables commissioners pursuing a ban on assault weapons, despite state law.
- 9:08 – This is the fourth set of owners for O’Strombolis since 2010. So 8 years.
- 36:00 – We wrote more about the “Josephine” production HERE.
- 42:46 – A “couple” refers to two and a “few” means more than two.
- 46:00 – “Prime Minister” Putin. Not “President.”