This is our latest rundown of the top ten things you need to know this week, in Orlando’s Bungalow Neighborhood news. We’ve also started including some of the headlines you may have missed in last week’s hustle-and-bustle.
Be sure to listen to our latest episode of Bungalower and the Bus on Real Radio’s 104.1, which is now available on iTunes and Google Play.
Get our Top Ten in your inbox every Monday morning by signing up for our free newsletter.
TOP TEN HEADLINES OF THE WEEK:
- Ace Cafe will finally open on May 19.
- New restaurant concept, The Glass Knife, is moving into the former Italio Kitchen space.
- A Wynwood-based poke shop is opening a new Orlando location.
- There’s a new brewery opening in Baldwin Park.
- Craft beer and package store looking to open in the Milk District.
- Mini documentary follows three Artegon businesses to see where they landed.
- The top four flag designs have been “finessed” by the City and are open for voting again.
- “Florida’s medical marijuana deal goes up in smoke.” – Orlando Weekly
- “Sonic boom rattles Central Florida as secret military space shuttle lands at Kennedy Space Center.” – Orlando Sentinel
- “Fund enacted for Pulse artifact museum, permanent memorial.” – Orlando Business Journal
ICYMI: Here are a number of articles from last week that you may have missed:
- Call for Artists: Art in Odd Places 2017 is accepting proposals.
- University of Florida’s CityLab is making shipping container buildings in their Downtown campus.
- Inhabit: Jose Zouain