This is our latest rundown of the top ten things you need to know this week, in Orlando’s Bungalow Neighborhood news. We’ve also started including some of the headlines you may have missed in last week’s hustle-and-bustle.
Get our Top Ten in your inbox every Monday morning by signing up for our free newsletter.
TOP TEN HEADLINES OF THE WEEK:
- SPONSORED: Florida Prize exhibition preview party to be held on June 2.
- SPONSORED: Inhabit: Doug Delia
- Ask Bungalower: Is Square 1 Burgers closed?
- Lion’s Pride is now open on Church Street.
- Video: Get an early look at the newly opened Ace Cafe Orlando.
- Cool Job Alert: Downtown Orlando Farmers Market Manager.
- Rental Roundup: Ten homes to rent for under $1,500 a month.
- Mayor to remove Confederate statue from Lake Eola.
- “Phil Rawlins is leaving Orlando, and it’s a much better place than he found it.” – Orlando Sentinel
- “Military exercise sparks 8,000-acre wildfire at Florida Air Force range.” – Orlando Weekly
ICYMI: Here are a number of articles from last week that you may have missed:
- The Amazing Acro-Cats are returning to Orlando.
- Orlando Public Library to host Drag Queen Storytime.
- SOHO Juice Company to open in empty Subway building on Fairbanks.
- Ivanhoe Village’s new rooftop bar, M Lounge, to open May 24.
- Call of Duty 2017 League Championship to be held in Orlando.
- Pepe’s Cantina opening new Church Street location.
- New Mills 50 coffee shop opening in former Restaurant ASH space.