SPONSORED by Muddy Waters: This is our latest rundown of the top ten things you need to know this week, in Orlando’s Bungalow Neighborhood news. We’ve also started including some of the headlines you may have missed in last week’s hustle-and-bustle.
Don’t forget to listen in to the latest episode of Bungalower and the Bus which airs on Real Radio 104.1 every Friday at 9 p.m. and is also available on iTunes and Google Play.
Get our Top Ten in your inbox every Monday morning by signing up for our free newsletter.
- Sponsored – House of the Day: Beautiful Lancaster Park estate for sale, asking $970,000 .
- Lake Davis Art Deco cube houses hit the market and then disappeared.
- New taco bar moving into former Segafredo location in Mills Park.
- SHOTS Bar and Kitchen opening in Downtown Orlando.
- Chef Kevin Fonzo has sold K Restaurant.
- Humble Bumble Kombucha now open, despite setbacks.
- Did You Know-town: You can watch the fireworks from a swan boat?
- “Orlando Economic Partnership: What you should know about the new $85M economic fund.” – Orlando Business Journal
- “Parliament House neighbor ‘The Gardens’ files bankruptcy.” – Orlando Sentinel
- “100 things you must do in Orlando.” – Orlando Weekly
ICYMI: Here are a number of articles from last week that you may have missed:
- The Mayor wants everyone to learn hands-only CPR.
- Vita Luna Cafe has moved out of lil indies.
- Pepe’s Cantina is now open on Church Street.
- Homegrown Local Food Cooperative is hosting a summer art fundraiser.
- “Lucky Lure’s Thursdays bring decent and consistent live music to Ivanhoe Village, finally.” – Orlando Weekly
- “CP Interview with Thad Seymour.” – College Park Community Paper
- “2017’s Best and Worst Cities for Recreation.” – WalletHub
- “Orange sheriff makes it official – he is running for mayor.” – Orlando Sentinel