This is our latest rundown of the top ten things you need to know this week, in Orlando’s Bungalow Neighborhood news, and some bonus headlines you may have missed.
Be sure to listen to our latest episode of Bungalower and the Bus HERE. You can catch it live on Real Radio 104.1 at 9 p.m. every Friday.
Get our Top Ten in your inbox every Monday morning by signing up for our free newsletter.
- SPONSORED: It’s about time at CFAM’s latest exhibition.
- Dr. Phillips finally releases plans for new College Park “Packing District.”
- VIDEO: Orlando Food Truck Guide: The Crepe Company
- Grill’s Lakeside Seafood and Tiki Bar announced opening date for Lake Fairview location.
- Celebrity chef opens Latin/Asian fusion restaurant off Church Street.
- Lineage Coffee has opened their new Mills 50 location.
- Le Pho now open in Chase Plaza building.
- OPD offering safe place for e-commerce exchanges.
- “Florida officer who saved Pulse shooting victim losing job.” – Watermark
- “And Orlando’s Signature Dish is…” – Orlando Weekly
ICYMI Here are some other news updates you may have missed:
- College Park Main Street named a new Executive Director.
- Zipcar mapped how Americans kill time in traffic.
- “Some Park Ave Businesses Ignoring Curbside Seating Rules.” – The Daily City
- “Parking remains biggest problem for Enzian Theater’s expansion project.” – Orlando Weekly
- “Two Chefs Seafood Oyster Bar has Closed.” – Scott Joseph Orlando
- “UCF food pantry sees big jump in need from students.” – Orlando Sentinel