Here’s our rundown of the top ten things you need to know this week, in Orlando’s Bungalow Neighborhood news.
Get our Top Ten in your inbox every Monday morning by signing up for our free newsletter.
SPONSORED:House of the Day: Beautifully renovated Delaney Park home asking $650,000.
- Bad As’s Sandwiches has soft-opened in the Milk District.
- Rental Roundup: 12 homes to rent for under $1,500 a month.
- Crane Watch: City to break ground on Colonial pedestrian overpass this month.
- Lineup of Fairwinds Broadway 2017-2018 season announced, plus Hamilton in ’19.
- Hillcrest Elementary to undergo extensive renovation, gaining parking garage.
- Winter Park Farmers Market will soon accept SNAP cards.
- ICU nurse launches beautiful Instagram @orlandoissleeping.
- The District: February 2017 event preview.
- “28 new Orlando restaurants you need to try in 2017.” – Orlando Weekly
- “Craig Ustler focuses on luxury for his next Health Village apartment project.” – Orlando Business Journal
ICYMI: Here are a number of articles that didn’t make it to Facebook: