Sponsored by Orlando Health: This is our weekly rundown of the top ten things you need to know this week, in Orlando’s Bungalow Neighborhood news. We’ve also included bonus headlines you may have missed.
Be sure to tune in to the latest episode of Bungalower and the Bus on Real Radio 104.1.
You can get our Top Ten newsletter in your inbox every Monday morning by signing up HERE.
- There will be a pro-Trump rally at Lake Eola on September 9.
- Here’s what you need to know about the eclipse.
- Park Plaza Gardens has “officially” closed, according to Scott Joseph.
- The Harmon Photo lot is listed for sale on LoopNet.
- Little Blue Donut Co. food truck is opening a storefront in Winter Park.
- The Nutmilk Man is making locally-pressed nut milk, man.
- Foxtail Coffee is opening a satellite location in Standard Motorcycle Co.
- “New partnership between Florida Hospital and Second Harvest Food Bank.” – The Park Press
- First Green Bank is now accepting Medical Marijuana moneys.
- “Winter Park City Commission purchases wetland, bans medical marijuana dispensaries.” – Winter Park/Maitland Observer
ICYMI Here are some other news updates you may have missed:
- Road Alert: Nighttime closures of westbound I-4, August 21-25
- Road Alert: Hughey Avenue is closing two lanes this month
- OUC is warning of a spike in utility scams.
- The Electric Daisy Carnival points out their favorite Orlando neighborhoods
- The OnePulse Foundation is hosting their first Town Hall
- House of the Day: Beautiful mid-century home asking only $209,000
- “OCPS Academic Center For Excellence opens.” – The Park Press
- “Winter Parkers discuss strategies to parking problems.” – Winter Park/Maitland Observer
- “Gideon’s Bakehouse named best chocolate-chip cookie in Florida.” – Orlando Weekly