SPONSORED by Downtown Darryl Real Estate: This is our latest rundown of the top ten things you need to know this week, in Orlando’s Bungalow Neighborhood news, and some bonus headlines you may have missed.
This month we’ve partnered with our friends at Cooper’s Craft and Winter Park Seltzer to launch a fun local cocktail series called the Bungalower Tap Takeover. Enjoy a refreshing cocktail for $6 all through August, with $1 of every drink going to the Zebra Coalition (Website).
Don’t forget to tune in to the latest episode of Bungalower and the Bus. Also, if you’re a Bungalower Bundle member, did you try your lemon syllabub recipe yet?
Get our Top Ten in your inbox every Monday morning by signing up for our free newsletter.
- Developer looking to build self-storage facility on Colonial Lanes property.
- Video: Find out what was inside the Confederate statue “Johnny Reb” time capsule.
- Real Estate Tech company, Opendoor, is hiring in Orlando.
- Woof Orlando is taking on canine influenza, so you don’t have to.
- Aardvark Beverages is listed for sale.
- Guest Column – Hot Dog: Best dog-friendly places to beat the heat this summer.
- West Orlando News is concerned about sex offenders around the new Parramore trail.
- “Day care driver arrested after 3-year-old boy found dead in hot van.” – Orlando Weekly
- “E-sports extravaganza: Inside look at the super bowl of video games.” – Orlando Business Journal
- “The chamber hopes its Young Professionals of Winter Park group will help develop younger, local leaders.” – Winter Park/Maitland Observer
ICYMI Here are some other news updates you may have missed:
- Winter Park Magazine has been purchased
- Sponsored – Inhabit: Dustin Wyatt Carpenter at home
- House of the Day: Historic Lake Copeland home asking under $400,000.
- Cool Job Alert: Anti-bullying coordinator at the Holocaust Center.