Sponsored by the Orlando Science Center: This is our latest rundown of the top ten things you need to know this week, in Orlando’s Bungalow Neighborhood news. We’ve also started including some of the headlines you may have missed in last wee’s hustle-and-bustle.
Get our Top Ten in your inbox every Monday morning by signing up for our free newsletter.
TOP TEN HEADLINES OF THE WEEK:
- Sponsored – Cool Job Alert: You could be the face of Kissimmee.
- June 12 has been declared “Orlando United Day.”
- Photo Tour: Ace Cafe says they’re on track for a late-April opening.
- Did You Know-town: You can’t fish in Lake Eola.
- Ask Bungalower: What were they doing in Lake Killarney today?
- Jerry Springer had to cancel all of his Florida appearances, including this weekend’s The Price is Right Live.
- Weird Alert: Free “exotic looking cat and kittens” available on Craigslist.
- Eyes on the Street: Colibri has closed their Sodo location.
- “Baoery Closing” – Scott Joseph Orlando
- “Rollins reinstates student who battled with Muslim teacher, lawyer says” – Orlando Sentinel
ICYMI: Here are a number of Bungalower articles from last week that you may have missed:
- Eyes on the Street: Shoe release at Tier Nightclub draws over a thousand shoppers.
- A new phone service will fax letters to elected officials, from your texts.
- House of the Day: Beautiful Biltmore Shores home asking over $1 million.
- Gypsy caravan/cowboy camper could be yours for $25,000.